The system is based on Bioprogressive Philosophy developed by Dr. Robert Ricketts and many other experts following Dr Ricketts’ works.
Over the years, the system has undergone several updates and enhancements. Currently, FMODS has analyzed more than 1,000,000 cases through all these years in hands of specialists that have more than 35 years of experience with this system.
The services we provide are the following :
• Lateral and Frontal Tracings.
In this lateral and frontal tracing several cephalometric analysis (such as Ricketts, Jarabak, Steiner, Downs, Sassouni, Grummons) as well as its interpretation can be produced. Both static and dynamic cephalometric analysis can be calculated along with each parameter deviation based on patient’s profile to individualize the interpretation.
• Upper and Lower Arch Analysis.
This analysis can help the clinician not only to visualize but also to precisely calculate space needed in either growing patient or adults as well as other predictors needed such as Bolton value which will be useful to estimate the amount of IPR when needed.
• Most popular analysis Airway Analysis.
This analysis provides insight to the clinician on the potential airway obstruction.
• Visual Norms is an individualized computer composite or a normal population selected by age, gender and race, enables the practice to visualize the patient’s abnormalities by superimposition and image on the tracing. Having a visual norm will act as GPS to the clinician of possible outcome with or without treatment, especially when growth simulation is needed. The precision of the growth prediction has been studied in multiple evidenced-based publication such as Sagun Et.Al (2015).
• Comprehensive Cephalometric Description is a report generated for lateral and frontal tracings, with over 100 measurements to the individual norms for diagnosis. Based on the built-in expert system and dynamic algorithms designed by clinicians (including Dr Ricketts), individualized plan and interpretation can be calculated.
• Growth Forecast to Maturity: Treated and Untreated. Is a simulation of the expected profile, skeletal development and dentition. Present the 3rd molar space analysis and expected space available. Patient height to maturity. Long term treatment plan. Many treatment can benefit by early intervention and growth modification which when properly timed can reduce the need of extraction and/or surgery.
• Visual Treatment Objective (VTO) Is an individualized post treatment goal taking in consideration existing skeletal morphology, limitation of skeletal change, expected growth, occlusal function, aesthestics, arch form, crowding, doctor’s treatment philosophy and mechanics, extraction or non-extraction and treatment stability.
• Treatment Design Shows the tooth and skeletal changes required to achieve the Visual Treatment Objective. To help in visualizing the treatment end result not only as mean of guidance to the clinician but also to explain the treatment possible outcome to the patient.
• Sequence Worksheet Shows treatment by stages including realistic estimate of the length of treatment based on variety of treatment and mechanics.